To establish the foundation and specifications for which the ChaosTheory Free Company is built upon and to which it is bound to uphold.
To enhance the on-line Eorzea gaming experience by providing a social environment which positively contributes to a player’s shell tenure through organized social, mission, quest, and other area specific events as well having a family-like atmosphere where assistance and comradery is shared by, and provided to, all members.
To build a shell large enough to participate in virtually any Eorzea experience for which is desired and to maintain a social atmosphere where events do not become a job for players and without sacrificing the tightknit closeness which is often felt with smaller shells.
Code of Conduct
- Maintain a positive atmosphere where all feel welcomed and no one feels left behind or isolated
- Maintain a drama-free environment where personal and relationship issues are kept free of the shell
- Ensure that decisions that may affect the shell, both directly and indirectly, are made so that a positive light will always be cast on the shell
- Engage in the request of other’s needs, when possible, as the shell can only work and grow if everyone works together
- Constant or excessive shouting
- Fighting between members
- Constant begging (including but not limited to gear, money, power-levels)
- Constant complaining
- Inappropriate discussion (including but not limited to pornography, drugs, explicit profanity, or other adult situations, especially with younger players on the shell)
- Bashing of others (including but not limited to other players, linkshells, Free Companies, race, religion, sexuality, ethnicity, or gender)
- Stealing of money, gear, or any other resources from another player, both in and outside of the shell
- Increasingly annoying conversation (especially regarding one’s self) for which no one in the shell needs to know or be aware of (the shell as a whole will bring to light when this type of situation arises)
- In-game relationships which interfere with the drama-free environment of the shell
- Fraudulent activities which could affect the privacy, integrity, or respect of the shell, or any of its members
- Any other activities, not included here, which are deemed unacceptable by the shell and/or its officers
- Removal of any shell member “just for fun”
Removal From Free Company
Members will be removed from the Free Company and any linkshell belonging to the Free Company when three (3) distinct and substantiated circumstances of any or all of the above occur.
All behaviors noted above will be investigated when brought to light. Involved players will be notified should an official “mark” be placed against them regarding their behavior; there should be very few reasons why any player should be “surprised” they’re being kicked from the shell.
Additionally, shell members have the power and ability to ask that any member be removed from the shell. Should a quorum of the shell agree to the recommendation, the member will be removed.
Linkshells are considered to be owned by the Chaos Theory Free Company when they are recognized by the Chaos Theory leadership as official Linkshells. These Linkshells will be clearly identified both by name (CT-) and through the Free Company site as Chaos Theory owned Linkshells.All policies, procedures, and guidelines set forth by this charter apply to any Linkshell belonging to the Chaos Theory Free Company.
Please note that leadership always reserves the right to address any situation as necessary, up to and including removal of a member from the Free Company, regardless if the actions are outlined in this document.
Alterations to this charter can occur at any time and without warning as deemed necessary by leadership and with protection of the Free Company in mind.
Agreement to this charter is implied upon acceptance to the Free Company, regardless if the member failed to read, or disagreed with, the charter upon submission of their application.