GAMES & GAMING
1) What was the first video game you ever played?
The first game I ever played was tetris on the NES 101 given to me by my father.
2) What are some of your favorite games, past & present?
Some of my favorite games are World of Warcraft, FallOut 3, along with Skyrim.
3) What is your preferred platform, PC or console?
I generally play MMOs on the pc most of the time, But when I find myself in need of a break I will put something into my ps3.
4) Do your friends or family or co-workers know you like MMO’s?
I have no friends… Thanks for reminding me. Kidding though. Kaju Ichimonji is a good friend of mine from WoW whom I have known for many years.
5) What, in your opinion, makes a great video game?
A great game should me immersive and challenging. I hate easy games. If i dont feel like setting the game on fire from frustration its not worth playing.
FINAL FANTASY XIV
1) What currently is your favorite job/class in the game?
Still really new to the game so this ones hard to answer. But im enjoying marauder and gladiator i’m a big fan of tanking. Your lives are in my hands.
2) Do you have a favorite race, and if so, why?
Again really new but Im enjoying Roegadyn so far. The strong silent type.
3) What single job/class, if any, would you like to see added?
Don’t know. Id always enjoy if a game would add a separate faction of jerks. Someone to mess things up for everyone else.
4) What, outside of the above, would you like to see in Eorzea?
Its a little hard for me to navigate, I don’t like having to use a website to find out where i’m going. Id like to see this adjusted for me newbness.
5) What do you like most about the game?
The game is in depth. It requires the user to put forth effort, and to make choices based on the story of the game. It reminds me of what WoW used to be.
1) What is your impression of Chaos Theory so far?
My impression of the guild so far is horrible everyone harasses me and calls me names. like jerk face and garold the stupid. It makes me cry. Everyone seems really friendly so far. Its nice to see a guild thats active with its members.
2) Whether or not you are a long-time MMORPG’er or a newbie, tell us what your ideal gaming community would provide, and do, for you.
For me its simply nice to have people to talk to. Thats really what I look for in a guild.
I appreciate when I can ask questions and get a good answer from people without being ignored.
ALL ABOUT ME
1) What, in your life so far, are you most proud of?
I Dont like being personal. Its weird. I suppose that the thing im most proud of is that im a nice person. I dont go out of my way to hurt people and will often help people even at the cost of my own personal comfort.
2) What goal do you have for your future, either in-game or real life, or both?
Ive been asking myself what my goals for my future are. When I figure it out i’ll be sure to let you know.
3) What is one challenge you’ve had to overcome recently?
I had to do my dishes and clean my apartment. This was a great personal accomplishment.
4) What is something about you that most people don’t know?
Im from the future. Most people don’t know that. Most people dont know how huge of a geek I am honestly. I think it surprises people as it seems quite contrary to my personality.
5) If you could visit any country or place in the world that you have not been to, where would it be, and why?
Ireland. The rolling green hills seem quite nice. Really anywhere with a topography like that. Ive been to over 9 different countries though.