GAMES & GAMING
1) What was the first video game you ever played?
Ok, this will show my age. First game I ever played was pong on the Atari.
2) What are some of your favorites games, past & present?
Final Fantasy VIII will always be my favorite. I have enjoyed games like KOTOR, Guild Wars 1 and Mass Effect but, nothing can beat any FF game.
3) What is your preferred platform, PC or console?
Wait you mean they still make console games?
4) Do your friends or family or co-workers know you like MMO’s?
Yes they all know I play. Sadly none of them play.
5) What, in your opinion, makes a great video game?
There are many factors, from graphics to story. It really depends on if its fun or not.
FINAL FANTASY XIV
1) What currently is your favorite job/class in the game?
A toss up between Summoner and Ninja.
2) Do you have a favorite race, and if so, why?
I like elements from all races except lalafell (all lalafells should die horribly painful and lingering deaths)
3) What single job/class, if any, would you like to see added?
I would like to see Blue Mage.
4) What, outside of the above, would you like to see in Eorzea?
A pvp system similar to LOTROs monster play and Guild wars 2 WvWvW
5) What do you like most about the game?
The story without a doubt.
1) What is your impression of Chaos Theory so far?
friendly and helpful
2) Whether or not you are a long-time MMORPG’er or a newbie, tell us what your ideal gaming community would provide, and do, for you.
Just a group of people I can call friends and who understand that I don’t talk much.
ALL ABOUT ME
1) What, in your life so far, are you most proud of?
Paid my house off in less than two years (granted, its nothing fancy, but its still mine)
2) What goals do you have for your future, either in-game or real life, or both?
I prefer to take things one day at a time, keeps things flexible
3) What is one challenge you’ve had to overcome recently?
Starting life over after my divorce, though that was over ten years ago.
4) What is something about you that many people don’t know?
There are many things that people don’t know about me. I’m the mysterious type
5) If you could visit any country or place in the world that you have not been to, where would it be, and why?
Japan. I find the Japanese culture fascinating.