GAMES & GAMING
1) What was the first video game you ever played?
Namiea & Spike: Super Mario Brothers, when we were young children (though not together).
2) What are some of your favorites games, past & present?
Spike: Final Fantasy 7, Resident Evil 4, Silent Hill, League of Legends
Namiea: Final Fantasy 11, Lineage 2, League of Legends
3) What is your preferred platform, PC or console?
Namiea & Spike: We both prefer PC but Spike also has a PS4 that he will use occasionally.
4) Do your friends or family or co-workers know you like MMO’s?
Namiea & Spike: Yes, everyone knows we are gamers and that we game together.
5) What, in your opinion, makes a great video game?
Spike & Namiea: There is no exact formula. FF7 is great but there is no multi-player. League of Legends is great but there really isn’t a story. Good game play means different things to different people so it’s all about your own personal enjoyment from it.
FINAL FANTASY XIV
1) What currently is your favorite job/class in the game?
Namiea: White Mage
2) Do you have a favorite race, and if so, why?
Spike: I don’t have a favorite race.
Namiea: I love Mithra/Miqote. I’ve always loved cats so the fit was natural to me.
3) What single job/class, if any, would you like to see added?
Namiea: Red mage: I really miss refresh and haste.
4) What, outside of the above, would you like to see in Eorzea?
Spike: Ultima weapon bosses, like the kind in FF7.
Namiea: I don’t have anything in particular I can think of.
5) What do you like most about the game?
Spike & Namiea: We like that we can play it casually, unlike FFXI and still feel many of the great enjoyments in the process.
1) What is your impression of Chaos Theory so far?
Spike & Namiea: It’s great, we’re happy to be here and look forward to creating many more memories!
2) Whether or not you are a long-time MMORPG’er or a newbie, tell us what your ideal gaming community would provide, and do, for you.
Spike & Namiea: Progression and doing so as a unit with a fair way to give out drops. Beyond that, socializing with fellow gamers
ALL ABOUT ME
1) What, in your life so far, are you most proud of?
Spike & Namiea: We are most proud of being happily married and each having a lot of career success.
2) What goals do you have for your future, either in-game or real life, or both?
Spike & Namiea: Retiring comfortably together is about it for real life in our dream house. As far as in game, we’d like to obtain the best gear for our favorite jobs.
3) What is one challenge you’ve had to overcome recently?
Spike & Namiea: It’s always a bit of a challenge to overcome our schedules because we both can work really long hours.
4) What is something about you that many people don’t know?
Spike & Namiea: We’re really tall! Spike is 6’1″ and I’m 5’10″.
5) If you could visit any country or place in the world that you have not been to, where would it be, and why?
Spike: France for the good food!
Namiea: I used to have to travel quite a bit for work so I think I’m done traveling for a long time.