GAMES & GAMING
1) What was the first video game you ever played? i would say duck hunt or gyromite on nes
2) What are some of your favorites games, past & present?knights of the old republic,dragon age 1 and inquisition
3) What is your preferred platform, PC or console? pc all day!
4) Do your friends or family or co-workers know you like MMO’s? my room mate does
5) What, in your opinion, makes a great video game? innovation and passion
FINAL FANTASY XIV
1) What currently is your favorite job/class in the game? not a clue i’m too new lol
2) Do you have a favorite race, and if so, why? that elf looking race most likely
3) What single job/class, if any, would you like to see added? SAMURAI!
4) What, outside of the above, would you like to see in Eorzea? more freedom to do what you want regardless of playstyle(it’s important to me in mmos)
5) What do you like most about the game? the support it gets from square,only way to do a quality triple A mmo
1) What is your impression of Chaos Theory so far? potentially one of the best guilds i joined EVER. great job of bringing new members into the fold and making them feel part of the family.I have had too many bad experiences to count in other guilds
2) Whether or not you are a long-time MMORPG’er or a newbie, tell us what your ideal gaming community would provide, and do, for you. Just a no pressure no judgement place. i think if someone who is totally new to mmo’s and raiding can go to a casual raid with the guild and be comfortable and learn and have fun then that guild is doing something right. shows the community supports it’s members no matter how good or bad they are.
ALL ABOUT ME
1) What, in your life so far, are you most proud of? my mind and way of thinking
2) What goals do you have for your future, either in-game or real life, or both? more peace and to be a better person every day
3) What is one challenge you’ve had to overcome recently? potentially embracing forced dungeons haha
4) What is something about you that many people don’t know? that i actually enjoy mass open world pvp
5) If you could visit any country or place in the world that you have not been to, where would it be, and why? japan because there isnt much i dont love about it